Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Piggies

Yeahhh!!! This is my year... some said it'll be a good year for me while some said not. So whom should I believe?

Did some spring cleaning and re-arranged my desk a little. Happened to stumble upon some old photos which I took when i was in Sec 3, during one of the overseas Geography (ahhh~ my fav. subject). Particularly like this one (didn't even remember I'd a photo like this till I saw it...):


Then i remembered... I was on a long bus journey to another part of Perth. It was a cold season and while the rest were asleep, I basked in my own thoughts while watching the sunset - thinking "I've never ever seen anything like that in S'pore..."

Had stuck this on my table to remind myself of the beauty I've ever seen... and to a certain extent, bring back the peace that I used to own. Then i shifted my lampshade (one of my valentine's gift this year :P) onto my table:


This comes in handy when I'm on the web cam. As you see, my room is pretty dark so Tuk and Gackt san always complain that they can't see my face. So I need an extra lamp (even when my room light is on) for me to "show" my face.

Haha.. enough of spring cleaning. Ang Baos earned this year went down by 50% - sadly because of some unfortunate events that had happened to others last year... something which I rather not harp on. BUT!!! The noise on the 1st day of CNY is still as deafening as usual when my relatives gather at my place! In order to avoid the crowd (i don't even have a place to sit, not even on the floor, in the living room), I kinda hid in my bedroom to do up my 500pcs lilo & stitch jigsaw puzzle. Spent approx. 5 hours (inclusive of the occasional trip back to living room to greet relatives and get drinks) on this.



Last but not least... a pix of my sony ericsson handphone!!!

Labels: