Monday, February 23, 2009

5 drops of blood

Yes. 5 drops of blood on the floor of one of the Watson's outlet.
Mine.

Could be the heat. Could be the irritation (thanks to my brother). Could be both factors at work.

Was grumbling about my bro as I stepped into Watson's and went close to the aisle that sold the eye drops when it just happened.

What's that thing oozing out from my left nostril?

Before i realised it, my nose was bleeding... from one nostril. A small portion of my chin was smeared with blood. My hands were soaked and my clothes got a few drips here and there... and there was the floor.

The outlet assistant looked at me in shock, but was quick to point out there's a chair at the back that I could temporarily seek refuge at. (Thanks! :))

Initially i declined her kind offer, but soon decided to go with it...

There i was seated near the pharmacist, while awaiting for Tuk to scout around for the wet tissue (and lots of dry tissues). Customers came and went to the place i was secluded at... but one particular little girl (while waiting for her mom who was bombarding the pharmacist with loads of questions) stared at me in awe.

So in between drips and drapes of blood, and trying to breathe through my mouth (instead of my nose, to reduce pressure), i managed a smile.

Tuk came and we did some salvation... as much as we could. Once it stopped, grabbed the eye drops, paid for it, and left the store as if nothing has happened. Ouch!

Labels: