Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 1.4 + 1.2 journey - a first in eons

24th Jan 2010 (Sunday)



Can't remember when was the last time i pulled my lazy bum off the bed at 7.30am on a cheery Sunday morning. It must've been years. Glad that I have cabbageちゃん as my jogging buddy. Tuk had tagged along reluctantly as well. And no. He didn't do the jog with us around the stadium. He had excused himself to the fitness corner, which he kinda swore he did do some workouts - though I'm pretty sure none was carried out as I'd ran round and round the tracks (as if I'm a hamster on an endless treadmill), and spied him from the corners of my eyes. I was also cursing and swearing silently to myself for having put an exercise routine onto my resolution list. The blazing rays from the rising sun hurts my eyes and I was pretty much breathless from time to time. But by the time I was through with it, I actually felt pretty good. Guess we'll probably do it again this weekend. How "fun"...

Labels: