Saturday, February 27, 2010

2月20日 – Super Bz 的 “人日”

What a bz day it was on the 7th day of CNY. Kana hassled out of bed at 11am by my dad for the family Lo hei session at J8 Crystal Jade.



Didn’t have much appetite and ended up eating lesser than usual. So I re-channeled my attention to BB Kayley. She was in a good mood that day and was quite a joy to play with when she wasn’t throwing tantrums (which was by far, seldom).



After which, I headed down to Art’s place coz’ he had volunteered and promised to cook lunch for me. Yippee! As I’m not much of a cook nor am I of any good as a kitchen helper, I pretty much just stood by and observed how he cooked prawn aglio. Maybe I will attempt to try it out myself (as in cooking) one fine day…



The food’s not bad except that too much chilli was added to it so it kinda tipped the taste a little. But all-in-all, not bad. Though I wasn’t of much help during the preparation, I did bring a bottle of Mocasto (which I downed half of it and ended up being a little tipsy for the next few hours) and did the dishes when we were done. Following which, Tuk and I met up again at City Hall to scout around for a camera bag/ casing for my GF1, and to catch a movie (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief) at Illuma. The seats there were very spacious. Lots of legroom and a huge screen (as in wider screens compared to other cinemas').

When we were done with the movie, we decided to walk from Bugis to Marina (where the Uncle Ringo amusement ride fair was held) to take some pictures. Well, here are the results of my very first attempt in using GF1 (aside from taking photos of the usual family crowd):



I personally prefer this pix though:



Well, there’s always a first for everything. So I guess I’ll just keep toying with my camera and see how it goes!

Labels: , ,