Thursday, March 25, 2010

Violated... an almost RA episode

It's bad enough that I still have to work at this hour (4am), and to top it off, I got violated by a roach. CRINGE.

So. I was minding my own business (no pun intended) in the toilet when I felt something tickling my butt. Within a flick of a second, I realised something wasn't right. So I got up from the seat and to my horror, saw the sides of the roach (with one of its feelers) sticking out from underneath the cover. EWWWWWW!!!!

That outrageous pest! You SHALL pay for it.
!@$%^!#%*^$(^!@*#&)(!&@#!
DIE PEST... DIE...

No one can intercede my wrath and my determination to see that justice be served. Armed with my weapon of destruction (aka my can of shieldtox), I was ready to exact my revenge. But in that split second when I'd turned to retrieve and return with my weapon, the darn pest had scurried under the slits for cover. COWARD.

But I was not to be deterred.
After a few minutes of ambush, I finally nailed it... with bouts of shieldtox.
DIE PEST... DIE...
And it did.

Justice served. But the sense of violation remains.

Labels: