Sunday, May 09, 2010

1st May (土曜日) - Fairy shoot & scrumptious meal @ Wild Honey

Once again I woke up darn early (on a weekend and a PH some more) and got my ass up to CCK so that Tuk and I could dress Kayley up in pink from head to toe, put her in her wing and snapped away. Well, you see, I just couldn't resist the urge to get that pink butterfly wing when I chanced upon it at Mini Princesses @ Changi Airport T2 about a week before. And after explaining to my sis about what we're gonna do after dolling Kayley up, we all got very excited and decided to get to the shoot asap...



After the long, tiring session, we finally managed to take a nap when we got home. Just a teenie one before we were up and about again. This time, to Wild Honey @ The Mandarin Gallery for dinner. Absolutely yummy and pleasant service. I was kinda surprised that an average meal cost only about S$30 (one main course plus a drink), considering that it's situated within the hotel shipping arcade - which usually meant uber expensive stuff. What a pleasant surprise indeed (^_^)



Too bad I was left out of the "Iron Man 2" viewing ('coz Mr-you-know-who-you-are did not wait for my answer and abandoned me before I could say yes to the show). So after the delicious meal with Akong/ Tanpopo/ Cheryl, I had to make my way home sadly and alone.

And here's a clue on who's "Mr-you-know-who-you-are":

Labels: , ,