Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gown selection/ fitting

It seems to rain every time I'm at the bridal boutique. I wonder if that's some kind of omen or something. Hmmm....



The gang (Cheryl/ akong/ Jacq) ended up being late and it was my sis (together with rascal Kayley and bro-in-law) who'd strolled into the boutique on time. So without further ado, we began the "tedious" task of choosing gowns, trying them on and taking them off again and again.

After a few tries, we decided on the following for my wedding day gown:


*P.S> I'm too skinny for the dress so the dresser had to use a huge clip then to keep it from falling. Ha!

... this tea dress for the tea ceremony:


*P.S> Damn! I think I can still see traces of my sun tan marks on my back. Sheesh... can someone hand me my whitening cream, please!

... and this as the evening gown:



Such a pity that the appointed make-up artiste couldn't make it for this session. Otherwise, it would've been nice to see how the proposed make-up and hairdo would go with my dresses. (- _ -)


*p.S: And I was quite pissed with Tuk then as he was so distracted about the house (we went house hunting and confirmed the house just hours prior the gown session) that he hardly noticed when I had stepped out of the changing room in a different gown. I'd to call out to him a couple of times to get his attention and his butt off the couch. So not cool at all. Humph.


Bridal Boutique: LE GRAND

Labels: