Saturday, July 16, 2005

Trip???

Have been really excited in planning for my trip to Australia at the end of this yr to meet my friend (and not forgetting the free accomodation). Hopefully, it will happen. Had actually wanted to go over last year but met with some cash flow problem and the entire plan was shelved.

Today, once again, the urge to travel was re-ignited. How I wish to pluck apples from trees or strawberries from their bushes (legally of course), scale the sandy roads on a jeep or even take a tour along the fleas markets... will my wish be fulfilled?

Money and time are my greatest enemies. How should I conquer them?

May I start saving for my trip by Sep - still need to pay for my schl fees mah. How I wish I cold turn back time and be 17 nice again. Ahhhhh~ the age where the reality of having to bear both responsibility and earn money hardly create a ripple effect in me...

Labels: