Saturday, May 06, 2006

Shorts I

Many nights, I lay in my bed, tossing and turning, clumbering in my dreams, trying to find answers to other people's matters and matters of my own. When did this first begin? How did this begin? Why did this begin? One of the many questions with no answers.

Each morning, I wake up to find myself repeating the same old procedures; dragging myself out of bed, brushing my teeth,get on the public transport and squeezing in amongst the many people, igniting the sardine can symptom. Is this the existance of the Matrix?

I fear no. Many nights as I looked upon the sky, or stumble upon situations with a sense of deja vue, I began to wonder... what if there's another me? Another me who has been there, done that? Another me, somewhere in the twightlight zone, waiting to be saved. To be saved? From what? From who? From where?

I.

Labels: