Friday, August 11, 2006

Time to bitch about some assholes...

It's so sad. I think almost every office has one.
Well, mine's a little special coz i don't speak to him and neither him to me (except once). But everytime he speaks, I'll be like "Can you pls shut up?"

I knew it from the very first time I saw him. He just has the very "qian bian look" and I can't help it. It's a good thing that we're seated far away from one another and he's from another team. Still, he just can't seem to stop himself from asking people to join him for drinks. Imagine this. You don't want it. He keeps pestering you. His kind of pester is those that will truly turn you off. Even when he's bugging other people, you just can't help but think to yourself "can't you see people really don't want to join your stupid drinking session????" Duh!

And when people say they're busy, still working. He's like "I also got work what. Just because you work on XXX account you very busy meh? I also busy but I can still afford the time what"

Basket. Feel like slapping him. Honestly, I truly doubt his capabilities (as I see him more like an alcoholic than a person of that seniority). Let me see... I'm thinking he's earning a good 2.5 to 3X more than me.

What an ass...

Labels: