Friday, September 29, 2006

Stationed @ Tuas

Dear All,
I've been posted to Tuas and is to remain there for 3 solid months. So from the day I came back from my Taiwan backpacking trip, I've been braving the morning crowd and struggling to get to the office on time everyday. Mind you. It takes 2hrs to get to work from my place. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I've never had to be so disciplined in waking up on the dot before. Am still struggling to cope with it. Then, there's the long way home again. If I miss the company transport at 5.30pm (takes approx 1hr to get home), I'll have to wait till 7.30pm for the next bus home! Otherwise, I'll have to take the much longer route (approx 2 hrs odd) to get home!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Save me! Kinda screwed up actually. Not me. But XXX... I was only told by my colleague (who happened to thought that I knew) just one hr before I board the plan back to S'pore, via casual talk on MSN in a wulu cybercafe in Taipei, that I'll need to report to my current office in the morning and reach Tuas before 2pm. Wahhhh!!!!!! I knew I was going somewhere new... but I didn't knew it was so damn last minute... I was given the impression that it was perhaps one mth down the road before I re-locate.

Haiz... long story. Anywayz, given the very last min situation, I've yet to unpacked all the stuff that I'd bought from Taiwan. They're still lying in a pile near my bed. Will try to sort them out over the wkend. I don't even have the time to sort out my travel journal and photos. Will try and post them all up over the wkends... Keep a lookout!!!!!!!

Sign off
Sad and crazy me

Labels: