Tuesday, September 12, 2006

make-up lesson

I don't know what has gotten into me these days. I've been a real spendthrift these days. Recently I just splurge on make-up from THE FACE SHOP (spent enough in one single receipt to become a member)when I don't even know how to. I didn't know which brush is for what purpose and what's a face cake until then. Btw, I'm still not quite getting the concept of those yet.

Nevertheless, it was quite fun (but expensive) shopping for those. On the evening that I was going for Forbidden City, I got my colleague to teach me how to make-up. It was quite funny actually and it turned out all right I guess - though my eyelids were a bit too dark under the normal lighting, coz of the eyeliner. But then again, I looked pretty cool in some settings. Anywayz, getting a bit too tired now. Will see if I can upload the pix some time later (of me with make-up, blush and lip gloss).

Anywayz, be glad I still look like a human being in the pix.

Labels: