Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lasik (Pre-assessment)

Went for the pre-assessment test this morning. Spent a long 4-hour "treatment" at SNEC. Cold. The doctor was pleased to inform that my cornea's very thick and suitable for the surgery.

Had some stinging eye drops induced into my eyes... it stung so much I cried once it got into contact with my eyes. I couldn't see from near (due to the eye drops) nor far (due to myopia). I was practically hit with a real bad headache and got pretty dizzy coz I couldn't really see. My eye muscles became far too relaxed and my pupils were dilated. So much so that I found it hard to adjust to the surroundngs. But no worries. Here I'm typing in one piece.

Fear... Tml's the surgery for my left eye. Wonder how it'll turn out. Guess i better get to sleep now. I think i'll be traumatised.

Labels: