Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lasik surgery (1st attempt)

WHY ME?????
There were problems with the eye suction and had to abort the surgery. Something to do with my eye (or a particular part of it) being too small. I am soooooo disappointed and traumatised now... Believe me. I would have cursed and swore if anyone were to irritate me any further.

My left eye's pretty sore for now. But due to some really annoying work commitments, I will attempt again tomorrow for this eye or the other (depending on what the doc says) and another time next year for my "left-over" eye (god knows when).

Haiz... I'll rattle more on the annoying work commitments again, after I get at least one of the eyes done. It's traumatising. I'm paranoid. What IF after all these while, I still can't get past the suction problem? Guess it will mean "SAYONARA" forever to lasik for me and I'll be back to wearing glasses and contact lens once more.

Traumatised & Disappointed Me.

Labels: