Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lasik surgery (2nd attempt)

YEAH!!!! This time round, we did it on my right eye instead and it went on rather smoothly. So right now, I'm in a really awkward situation. My left eye is as blind ass a bat when I try to see things that are far away. While my right eye sees much clearly when things are far away. Haiz.

Guess I'll have to bear with it for another 1 to 2 weeks till the cornea heals. Going for a follow-up check up tml morning for my right eye. Wonder wat the doc will say.

In the meantime, it's back to contact lens for my left eye till m next operation. Damn... may have to go for 7.46am surgery ad head back to work immediately after that as I was not allowed to take any more MCs (coz it's a new boss i'm reporting to). #@!*#@!~ *Swear/ Curse*

Labels: