Friday, March 02, 2007

An introduction to my work space & barang barang

Took these while waiting for someone to knock off work...


The invisible cell that I'm confined to throughout the weekdays... pretty much from 9 to 9. And pix beside is the calendar that rules my miserable life...


I'm supposed to fill teddy up with a roll of toilet paper... but I've been forgetting to do just that for the longest time. Cute greetings from my Taiwan counterparts that brighten up my invisible cell. Ain't they sweet??? :)


My unofficial voodoo doll @ work :P


This is just part of my food ration. A lot more choc and biscuits are stacked in my drawer! Ain't I suppose to lead a healthy lifestyle as part of my new year resolution??? Haiz~ Anyways, Tuk gave me this cute "USAHANA" protection kit that doubles up as a mini torch light when needed. Be careful not to pull the ring as the siren is really defeaning.

Labels: