Wednesday, May 09, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! This CAN'T be happening to ME!!!!
You know what? This entry was supposed to start with "Thank you girlies for the wonderful Hello-kitty gift from Japan" and yada-yada-yada. BUT guess what? Instead of publishing it onto where it should be, some DODO technical glitch happened and erased it from the system! It's GONE!!!!!!!

This is aboslutely UNBELIEVABLE. Screw the technology.

Haiz... Ok, here goes with whatever I can still remember on what I was happily "telling you" about in my original post.


THANK you girlies (you should know who you are) for getting the Hello Kitty souvenirs esp. for me from Japan. I know things are really ex over there. So I do appreciate the gift.



And like the never-ending list of human desires in each and everyone of us, I've come up with additional resolutions for this year (and maybe next):

Mission-near-impossible 1: Sharpen my Jap language skills
How?
- Force myself to read the jap dictionary/ textbooks/ magazines on a daily basis even if it's just 20mins
- Listen to jap music every day on my way to work
- visit jap supermarkets more often (get tantalized by the food and force myself to read the jap instructions/ ingredient listing)

Mission-near-impossible 2: Increase my affinity with Japan
How?
- Targeting to go with the girlies to Japan next Apr (sakura season). Recap on history: I was supposed to go with them this year for 15days straight. But due to work concerns, I'd to cancel my air tix and the trip altogether.
- Sharpen my jap language skills and go work in Japan as an asst. English teacher (thru' Cheryl's recommendation)
- Maybe get a jap sugar daddy???

Mission-near-impossible 3: Practice Yoga on a regular basis
Had been missing out on the lessons for quite some time due to health and work. And in order for me to optimize my membership (which is not cheap), I better buck up.
Aims?
- Develop "washing-board-like"/ killer abs (just pray that I don't get killed instead during the process)
- Nurture "little mouse" on my arms
- Straighten posture and improve flexibility

Mission-near-impossible 4: Improve Stamina
Hate it when I can't catch up on fast tracks in KTV.
How?
- Fornightly evening jogs over the weekends*
* Dependent on the weather... it must be cooling before I will embark on this mission. Otherwise, I shall stick to indoor skipping.

Mission-near-impossible 5: Save more $
I was talking to my intern the other day and was reminded of my days as an intern - where I had to survive on just $600 a month and yet being able to save more than half of it for my part-time studies at SIM. Now that I've a slightly higher pay, I'm spending a whole lot more and saving a whole lot lesser.
How?
- Start bringing my own water bottle to work so that I can save on drinks during lunch. If I can save $1 a day, that makes it approx. $25 in savings for a month. It's not much but it's definitely something to start with.
- Cut down on shopping? NAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! It's not going to happen. But I'll try not to increase my current shopping expenditure though. :P

Mission-near-impossible 6: Help Tuk reduce Tummy
VERY MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

Mission-near-impossible 7: Help Tuk save more $
ALSO VERY MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

Wish me luck!!! :P

Labels: