Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dream it or begin it...

Here I am in the middle of the night (or rather in the middle of the early morning at 2.11am) typing away like there's no work tomorrow. Flu bug brought me down and I'm now stuk with a sore throat and lots of phlegm. Slept my whole day through and find it hard to find my way back into slumberland again. I can only wait for the drugs to kick in.

While I'm at it, just wanted to share some of my 'new' philosophies of life. Stumbled upon this interesting organizer a few days ago and decided that I need to get it there and then to constantly remind myself of my new philosophy....



I'm still contemplating when I should start using it. Not that I don't want to... it's just that I'm still halfway though my current organizer and it would be such a waste to discard it for the new. Then again, the new line struck several chords in me... even though I've not been living life to its fullest, it's never too late to start if you do it now. Keep dreaming and the day will be gone before you even realized it.

First thing on my list (based on this philosophy), is to travel/ semi-backpack to Japan during the next Saukra season - with or without company. Tuk, if you are reading this - I know you are worried about my safety but I really need to go on journeys like this to rediscover myself and the world around me. For others - I know my jap is still in juvenile stage... but it shouldn't be one of the reasons to stop me from taking the first step. People doubt if you can ever do it. But heck, if you never try, you'll never know. Things happen for a reason. May be good. May be bad. It all depends.

The rest of the things on my to-accomplish-list will come once I can settle the earlier resolutions I had set in my previous blog entry.

Another line that I really liked (which Tuk got it for his own) is this:



How about you?

Labels: