Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Tour of Misia Discotheque Asia

yaya.. i know, i know. It's been a really long time since I last updated my blog and pplez been asking when I intend to do that.

So, here it is. And I'm glad to share a piece of good news!

After a long await, I've finally got my hands on the front row concert tickets for the upcoming "The Tour of Misia Discotheque Asia" , during the pre-sale event at HMV (The Heeren) today. :)

Three of us camped out at HMV since 10.30am (sale starts at 1pm). Although there were some major hiccups along the way, i'm glad that we got our tickets finally. And thanks to the really helpful HMV staff, we sailed through the hiccups and got the tickets. You guys really made our day! :)

I'm really excited (and I guess for all jpop fans out there) as it's the first time a jpop artiste comes to S'pore for a concert - that is if you exclude the more veteren singers like Aska, of course.

To give you a brief background, Misia boasts a 5 octave vocal range. That's quite a feat for an asian.

Here's a proof of my ticket :P


For pplez who will like to know more about the concert, click here or do a google search on "MISIA".

Labels: