Monday, December 22, 2008

X'mas shopping!

I'm glad i'm pretty much done with my X'mas shopping this year since a few days ago. The only outstanding gifts are for my grandma and my neighbor's kid (who is such a doll and you can't help but adore her... most of the time, until she kicks up a tantrum).

This year, I'm kinda into online shopping and had spent loads of time surfing through a few jap websites and making my orders. Heheheehe... that saved me the trouble of jostling with others in malls looking for gifts. Not to mention most of the gifts are from Japan (not inclusive of fancl, of course) and should be quite difficult to find similar designs over here.

And I managed to find and get my hands on Agnes b. cosmetics and a free 2009 schedule book as well!



Phew!

Now all that is left is a series of mad rush to see what i've missed out, prepare for x'mas eve night out, chalet, ktv session and spring cleaning for the new year.

I'm hanging on...

Labels: