Tuesday, March 16, 2010

While I was out for a jog...



After having passively inhaled 2 packs of cigarettes ("thanks" to Sam & Vel) last Friday night, it was as if there was a smoky veil that nestled over my lungs, threatening to clog and suffocate my every breath. Ok. Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's true that I felt SUPER uncomfortable when I reached home that night. Maybe it was sheer physical fatigue. Or maybe it was pure psychological effect. Nevertheless, I had forced myself to jog on both Sat & Sun. I'm actually proud of myself (for a person who hardly runs) for completing 1.2km and 1km, non-stop jog, on the respective days. I felt great. But somehow, it didn't feel enough to clear up my mental lung clog. Oh well, will try to do it again this weekend.

Back on to Friday night. It was fun hanging out with the gals, talking about random stuff that both guys and outsiders wouldn't be able to make any sense of - try test tube, korean, tampon & a lot of bitching. All "insider's" lingo. Hahahaha. If only there's more of such moments, BUT without the cigarettes. :P

Labels: , ,