Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty nail extensions that came with a price...

3月11日(金曜日)
In view of my pre-wedding photo shoot, I decided to do something that I've never, ever done before. Nail extension + nail art. My nails turned out pretty, but came at a price of course and not to mention the inconvenience experienced. I couldn't feel my finger tips after doing the nail extensions. Even simple tasks like buttoning up or zipping up, and removing a card from my wallet became such a chore. I never felt that as handicapped. Gee~ this would be the one and only time I would ever have nail extension. Once is more than enough for me. Sigh.



*P.S.: I spent close to 2.5hrs in the nail salon just to get the nail extensions and nail art done. Lesson learned. After my pre-wedding shoot was over, I took a cab down to the salon and removed the nail extensions immediately. I'm just SO glad that I got my actual fingernails back!

Labels: