Friday, March 18, 2005

Tale of the X-traction - 2 Wisdom Tooth (PART I)

Wednesday Night:
I was cowering under the blanket. Tossing and turning as I went through the various possibilities of the mental and physical torture I'll be going through the next day. The drilling! The jabs! The saliver! And of course, the sore that will stick with me for the next few weeks.

Thursday Early Morning:
Yikes! They got stuck! They wouldn't go! The imagery of the dentist using pliers to pull my teeth away from my gums stayed (had gone through this before when I pulled out four teeth so that I can put on my braces). Tried calming my nerves... watching Anime, Samurai Champloo (damn funny). But anyways, it didn't work.

Thursday Late Morning:
Heck the imageries. I had to leave for my "sentence" (either I go and extract or leave myself with the benefit of doubt on the possibility of having tooth decay) and was there to serve my notice within 15mins (from my house to Toa Payoh Central).

Gee.. Doc was late. I dashed for the toilet. Didn't I just emptied my bladders before I left home? Oh boy, was I nervous to that extend that I have to do it again. Not bad. The toilet was pretty clean.

Labels: