Sunday, July 16, 2006

Splendid Food & Amuro Namie

I'm mad to actually arrange 2 eating sessions in the same day. I'd buffet at Raffles Hotel (courtesy of Cheryl :P) and 3 hours later, I'm back around Bugis area for Chef Chan's Restaurant. Not that I really meant to plan it that way. It's just that Cheryl's leaving her job soon and it was pretty much like the very last time she could get us some discounts. While dinner-wise, it's my mom's birthday. So there's no escape.

So you can imagine how full I am from eating two courses (buffet from 11.30am - 3pm, and dinner from 7-8.30pm). In any which case, I guess it's a good sign for people around me. At least I'm eating more than usual.

I shall harp more on my buffet trip at Raffles hotel. I mean come on, how many of us actually do frequent that place? First of all, it's like really expensive and it's no place for a semi-ah-lian like me. So it was really fun to be there especially with the PSP girl gang. Though it can be quite intimidating/ awkward at first as the service was really good (so is the food). So it was actually quite 'scary' in a way to know that the attendents are watching your every move and moving in to give you a fork, spoon or etc when you need it but didn't ask for it. :)

Okay. Now I'll jump over to my recent craze over Amuro Namie. She's so pretty and stylo-milo ya know~ Few mothers can actually look as good as her. So she's kinda my role model when I go into motherhood. :) But unfortunately, this means that I've to start changing my wardrobe soon to get some practice on it. Hmmm... how?