Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Birthday! :P

Thanks to all who celebrated my birthday with me (be it via sms, gathering or etc)!!! Had a wonderful dinner with my sec. buddies and a fun time bowling with the PSP gang. Yeah!!! I was at my personal best with 103 points. Quite a feat I would say. My usual average was like 50 points?

Felt touched when I received some birthday sms-es from long-time-no-see or long-time-no-talk friends. Pretty unexpected actually. It was just like “Awwwwwwww.. I’m so touched” kind of feeling. OK. Lame. Hahha!

My colleagues ganged up on me on the actual day. A small bouquet of lily was sent to me by my so-called “secret-admirer”. And I was also tricked into the boardroom where they all jumped out from nowhere (well, 4 was behind the narrow door – one of them holding the cake, most hid underneath the table and another trying to hide behind the easel stand beside me) to surprise me. That was a good one. For I had literally jumped a good one or two feet away from where I was standing. Mind you, I was standing so close to the door when it happened.

I actually got suspicious when I received the flowers, but not the part where I was asked to go for a scheduled meeting. It turned out that the scheduled meeting was a scam, organized hours in advanced. Well, the agenda of the meeting was believable ‘cause it was something that we were supposed to have one of these days. So ya… as it goes… the rest’s history.


My close bunch of colleagues! This is not taken on my birthday though. :P



*P.S: I’m buying a digi camera from my bro soon. So I’ll be posting pictures in near future!!! :P

Labels: