Friday, August 25, 2006

Red Alert

Feeling vexed. Facing some slight (at this point of time) health issues which I shall not elaborate until the results are out (in about 3 mths). It’s tiring. ‘Cause you won’t know when it comes and when it will go. Or if it will even stay.

Some say that the health supplements that I’ve been eating might have indirectly contribute to the current state. Guess I’ll just have to KIV for now on my intake and see how it goes. Trying to take my mind of this state of dilemma ‘cause there’s basically nothing that I can do (or others can do) until the results are out. So what am I to do? Trying to take my mind off some boggling stuff like work, relationships and etc. Looking forward to my Taiwan trip actually. Can’t wait for it to happen. At least that will take my mind off something for quite some time.

Boss’s wondering why I’ve been taking leave so frequently these days… Am I contemplating to leave? Not for now. At least. Not until I finish my Taiwan and BKK trips. Lasik may be put on hold for now ‘cause I’ve used up all my annual leave, and am actually taking unpaid leave for my upcoming trips. $$$ is important. But I need the break. To get away. To re-discover myself.

Guess what? I’ve been pondering over taking singing lessons for the longest time now. I’ve made a silent promise to myself (ok, it’s not so silent now since I’m listing it here) that I’ll sign up for fun when the results are out. Provided I’m declared a clean bill of health, that is.

Labels: