Tuesday, September 12, 2006

what a disaster

haiz. Tired. Have been working late for the past few days and over the wkend to earn some extra bucks. And yet, my only way of distressing is facing impending threats - - - my trip to taiwan has come under pressure. My brother and father have been nagging at me over the past few days, asking me to postpone or cancel my trip altogether because of the "anti-ah-bian" situation. It seems to have grown a lot larger in scale and strikes (and perhaps even riots) are expected.

Damn! I've been looking forward to this trip for months. What should I do if I really have to give it up? Haiz. Will really be damn xianz man. I was even planning to "import" cutie stuff from Taiwan and have been preparing and researching for this trip. What a waste. More importantly, if I'm to cancel or postpone more trip, it'll mean a good few hundred bucks down the drian for nothing. Guess I can only cross my fingers now and hope everything goes well.

Ok. Let's talk about some other "happier" stuff. I just got myself a ipod video at the recent comex show at $$440. I hadn't even thought about owning one until there and then, i felt the impulse and gave in. Spent another $600 to buy a panasonic lumix camera from my brother. You might ask why I bothered to even buy from him when I can just take and use... it's because he'll start nagging and saying irritating stuff from the time I hold the camera in my hands and just touch the "on" button. So I kinda got enough of that nagging and bought it from him instead.

Am still thinking if I should get a PSP also. And there's still the new MacBook too. Damn... i better find a new sugar daddy soon.

Labels: